NHG Salivirta Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of its users by applicable law. In this privacy statement, we tell you
- what information we collect about users of the site;
- what is the purpose of the data processing;
- what cookie policies do we use on the site;
- how do we assign data to third parties and
Data Collection and Processing: What data information do we collect and how?
We collect information about users of our site in two different ways:
- We offer users a service that allows them to subscribe to NHG Salivirta’s newsletter by e-mail. If you subscribe to newsletters, we collect information from you.
We may collect the following information about you:
- the e-mail address of the newsletter subscribers (required) and possibly their names and the name of the company they represent (optional); and
- information collected through cookies (specified below).
We only collect personal information, ie information from which the user can be identified, in connection with a subscription order, if the user provides their name or their e-mail address they are considered personal information. Otherwise, the information we collect is not personal.
The purpose of the data processing and retention
The purpose of the data processing is
- serving the user in the form of a newsletter subscription and
- user-specific site analysis and statistics, and site development using cookies and Google Analytics
The newsletter service has been implemented in cooperation with Liana Tech (http://lianatech.fi). The newsletter’s subscriber information is transmitted to Liana’s information publishing system using an encrypted connection. In the system, the data can be viewed by the designated employees of NHG Salivirta who need access to the data to perform work tasks, as well as the service and maintenance persons who use the LianaTech system. A person can unsubscribe from the newsletter using the cancellation link at the bottom of the newsletter. The subscription will end immediately and the data will be removed from the NHG Salivirta distribution list.
Site visitor tracking
We use Google Analytics on our site. With the help of the service, we collect information about, among other things, the number of visitors to the site and the browsers and devices used by the visitors. We use this information to improve the content and technical features of the site.
Google Analytics stores the data by Google’s current terms at the time.
A cookie is a small text file that a website server sends to a user’s device to identify and re-identify it. Only the server that stores the cookie can process or read the content of the cookie. The information collected through cookies may include:
- service provider;
- location (country, geographical area, city);
- operating system;
- device (desktop, tablet, mobile);
- mobile device model;
- the browser and its language version;
- screen resolution;
- the pages of the site the user visited;
- number of visitors per page;
- landing and exit pages;
- page load time;
- documents downloaded from the site;
- operating time and duration of visit;
- behavior: new or returning visitor, frequency of the visits, duration of the session;
- notifications displayed on the website (cookie notification, outdated browser notification);
The information cannot identify the user, and cookies do not allow viewing the information on the users’ device. NHG Salivirta does not assign information collected through cookies to third parties.
The user can block all or part of the cookies by changing the browser settings. The user can also delete cookies that have already been stored, but this may result in some functions of the site not working. Alternatively, the browser settings can be changed, so that the browser notifies you of the cookies to be sent.
Data transfer outside the EU or the EEA
As a result of using Google Analytics, some of the data collected by the site may be located on servers physically located outside the EU or the EEA.
The information collected through cookies is used for statistical purposes only and cannot be used to identify the user.
However, under the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (2016/679), the user of the website has the right to inspect the personal data in our registers, the right to request the correction of incorrect data, the right to delete data in certain situations, the right to restrict and object to the processing of the data, and the right to exercise the rights under existing law.
The inspection request must contain the following information:
- Name, address, social security number, e-mail address, and telephone number of the person requesting the inspection;
- The period for which the data wants to be verified;
- A copy of the applicant’s driving license, passport, or official identity card issued by the authority.
The request for inspection must be sent in writing and signed by hand to the address below.
The registrar of the personal data collected is NHG Salivirta Ltd. Inquiries related to this data protection notice, register keeping, and data processing, as well as the verification of personal data, should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to:
NHG Salivirta Ltd
NHG Salivirta reserves the right to update this privacy statement.