Timo has been involved in business development and information technology projects for more than 20 years. The clientele of these projects ranges from companies and public administration to third sector operators. The projects have focused on improving clients’ operations and information management by applying information technology, ICT solution assessments, enterprise architectures (EA), requirements specifications, and procurements.
Timo has worked at Salivirta since 2008.
As an enterprise architect
- Specifications of enterprise architecture (strategic level in particular)
- Creating EA management models
- Practical implementation of techniques and representation methods
As a requirements specification expert
- Enterprise architecture management
- Process and information modelling
- Collection and harmonisation of the requirements from different user groups
- Requirements specification documentation
As a procurement consultant
- Enterprise architecture modelling
- Specification of the object of procurement
- Specification of information systems requirements
- Carrying out the procurement process from the specification stage until the implementation
Timo has good command of the architecture techniques and interface specifications (i.e. according to HL7 standard), as well as excellent understanding of the healthcare and social welfare industry.