Timo has been involved in business development and information technology projects for more than 20 years. The clientele of these projects range from companies, public administration to third sector operators. The projects have focussed on improving customers’ operations and information manager by applying information technology, ICT solution assessments, specification of requirements, and acquisitions.
Timo has been working in Salivirta since 2008.
Timo’s special expertise
As an enterprise architect
- Specification of enterprise architecture (in particular – operational and data architecture)
- Drafting of management models
- Practical implementation of techniques and representation methods
As a requirement specification expert
- Enterprise architecture management
- Description of processes and information management
- Collection and harmonisation of requirements of different user groups
- Drafting of requirement specification documentation
As a procurement consultant
- Description of the enterprise architecture
- Specification of the object of procurement
- Specification of data system requirements
- Implementation of the procurement process from the specification stage until commissioning
Timo has good command of the architecture techniques and interface specifications (according to HL7 standard), as well as excellent understanding of the social security and health care industry.