Janne Lepistö is an experienced and bold developer of services and data system solutions for the health care industry. The core strengths of Janne include modernisation of data ecosystems from the point of view of health care professionals as well as customers of the service.
Janne has implemented dozens of transformation projects for the private sector. He has also been involved in the development of new services at the national level. Janne has deep understanding of the functioning of the social security and health care sector, and a practical, productive, and systematic approach to projects.
Janne has been working in Salivirta since 2007.
Janne’s special expertise
Strategy development and data ecosystems
- Facilitation of strategy work
- Comprehensive data systems supporting the provision of services and facilitating modernisation of operations
- Utilisation of the general architecture of private health care, and national information technology services
Development of services
- Designing and implementation of reforms in the services business
- Management of development and transformation projects
Specification of requirements and acquisitions
- Requirements specification
- Tendering, in particular in private sector (patient data systems, e-services)