Jouko has over 20 years of experience in information technology, and more than 15 years of experience in health care development. Jouko is an expert in combining the operational needs of the customer with the latest technology. He has thorough knowledge on how information technology should be harnessed to support and facilitate day to day operations.
Jouko’s special areas of expertise lie in strategy, generating new business both with products and services, public procurement and contracting processes, enterprise architecture, as well as project and customer relationship management. He has extensive experience in international business and in-depth understanding of the Nordic health care industry.
Jouko has been working in Salivirta since 2014.
Strategy and enterprise architecture
- Facilitation of strategy initiatives
- Utilizing technology as a tool for supporting operations and facilitating innovation
- Enterprise architecture in public administration
Development and commercialisation of services
- New business development
- Deep knowledge of the competitive scene within the sector
- Management of development and transformation projects
- Requirements specification
- Tendering, in particular public procurements
- ICT contract practices, in particular for business critical services