Jouko has over 20 years of experience in information technology, and more than 15 years of experience in healthcare development. Jouko is an expert in combining the operational needs of the client with the latest technology. He has thorough knowledge on how information technology should be harnessed to support and facilitate day to day operations.
Jouko’s expertise lies in strategy, generating new business with products and services, public procurement and contracting processes, enterprise architecture, as well as project and client relationship management. He has extensive experience in international cooperation regarding IT in healthcare, and in-depth understanding of the Nordic healthcare industry.
Jouko has worked at Salivirta since 2014.
Strategy and enterprise architecture
- Facilitation of strategy initiatives
- Utilizing technology as a tool for supporting operations and facilitating innovation
- Enterprise architecture in public administration
Development and commercialisation of services
- Encapsulating business concepts and business plans
- Strategic knowledge of the competitive scene in the industry
- Management of development and transformation projects
- Requirements specification
- Tendering, in particular public procurements
- ICT contract practices, in particular for business critical services