Timo has been working as a consultant, expert, and project manager since 1998, handling projects of both public administration as well as businesses. He has been acting as an architect of extensive integrated systems, and acted as a contractor in developing architectures for national, regional, and local solution packages. Timo is an experienced and results-oriented project manager, who leaves no stone unturned if attaining the desired target requires! In architecture development Timo’s strengths lie in his wide range of skills and his emphasis on the exploitability of the end product.
Timo is one of Salivirta’s founding partners, and has been working in the company since 2007.
Timo’s special expertise
As a project manager
- ability to manage the entire process from the initial concept development all the way to the systems’ production stage
- ability to communicate ideas in a language that is understood by both business managers as well as implementers
- ability to manage both narrow and wide-ranging projects
- practical, result-oriented and efficient manner to take matters forward
As an architect
- ability to manage the architecture development process at the reasonable level of precision in terms of usability
- ability to consider architecture related matters in system and service procurements
- unique expertise in data architecture in the field of social security and health care services
In addition to the above skills Timo has excellent understanding of the architecture methods KuntaIT and ValtIT used in Finland in public administration, the international integration standards (HL7, IHE, Continua) applied in the health care and welfare sector, and has implemented a large number of national interface and message specifications.